Sunday, October 24, 2010

Onward and upward

I seem to be getting and seeing a pattern! My life is a continuous cycle of things I aspire to do and then lets those things fall to the way side! I'm determined as ever and need to stay focused! I need to take one step at a time! ONE STEP AT A TIME! I think my problem...well situation is that I want and need to do everything NOW, like right NOW. I need to help myself and learn the importance of hard work and determination! I need to not get distracted and or bred of my dreams! I need to not even worry about those things! My mind is saying but that easier said then done! I want to be the shining example of things. I want my life to be a masterpiece! I need to slowly start seeing and living my life as a masterpiece!
 I want to now take some time to write down some people and things that I appreciate!

1. Jesus, I appreciate and love him so very much! I know that I sometimes drive him crazy and vice versa, but I could have been happier in my life without him! He definately has help me understand it when people say " oh he is my rock" He is my number one guy!
2. Mom and Grandma and Sister, they keep me straight and have always always always believed in me and have always loved me, and I love them very much!

3. my small group of friends and the people in my life! They make my day oh so special and exciting! I learn and teach and discover so much from everyone in my life!
I love you guys! I'm not mention names cause if you feel like I'm talking about you even just a tiny bit! It's cause I've affected you and you have done the same in my life and I love you for it!
THANKS....

No comments: