Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Journey Begins .....

 I want to be able to keep track of my journey. A journey, I have been fueling with ideas, affirmations, religious dogma and spiritual works for a couple of years now.  I want to embark on the journey for myself. A true journey, but the catch will be based on my entire collection of self-help books that I've already begun to collect.I will not be buying the latest self-help book, but I will be going through the collection that I've already acquired and truly seek and record. I will work through each book from the challenges they propose to the exercises they require! I will follow through on this blog with the utmost sincerity to myself and to my readers. My first task is to record all the self-help books that I have and find a diplomatic way of deciding which will be the first that I will pour my heart and soul in to and on to the page...


::::take a deep breath::::


I'm ready.

2 comments:

Gary said...

I hope you find what your looking for !
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Anthony_NOW! said...

Thanks Gary!