Thursday, July 3, 2008
Coming to My Senses...
Today, I've come to my realization that there is something in me that wants to be born. Something creative and filled with beauty. The thing that I am looking for is that I am looking for an outlet to plug my creativity. I'm one of those people who is searching in bookstore after bookstore, for that creative outlet. I've been reading self-up books to help me deal with the past and prepare for the future. I still stop myself and ask what is it that is stopping me in my past, and what am I preparing for in my future? These questions are everyday struggles with me and I'm sure with everyone. I would like to start this blog as a record and to track my progress in my spiritual journey. I want to be able to use this as an outlet to let my voice be heard. To just blow off some steam, or to speak my mind of what I believe is true. Since apart of my life is consumed by fashion and spirituality, this blog with also venture into those crazy worlds. Some things that I want to accomplish is spiritual enlightenment, and to somewhat help bridge the gap between the two worlds that I am currently living (fashion & spirit). I will have to admit that i wouldn't have even considered altering my perception of my world that I live in, if it wasn't for Oprah Winfrey and her remarkable classes she taught with Eckhart Tolle and his remarkable book "A New Earth: Awakening to your Life Purpose". Every since reading that book I have so much appreciation for just about everything round me. The air I breath, to the flowers on the side of the roads that paint a journey to my work. If I can stay aligned with Being and this world I truly believe that I will do miraculous thing in my lifetime. I also want to inspire people in my lifetime, not in a "Christian Altering Process" so to speak. I want to do at the most opportune time, I know in this life people will walk in and out of my life, but I want the foot steps that I places in there hearts and minds to be a somewhat memorable one. To help inflict change in the world and in the lives of everyone in my life. This blog will be the spark of this change in my life. I will commit time to this and help change the direction I am headed to follow my own North Star.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I cant wait to read more of this venture!! I am sure you will find everythign that you are looking for Anthony.
-Gabriel
Woohoo!!! Up and running!!! Amazing and to think only a few hours back this was only an idea, a thought, a vision, an illusion and now... it's become REAL! What a great feeling to be included in your journey... thanks for being you! Good look on your journey!
Post a Comment